What information do we collect?
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Website, including without limitation:
1. When attempting or completing a purchase, we collect the following information:
- Personal details: your name, email address, postal address, contact number
- Financial information: billing address
- Other information related to your request for our products or services
Our purpose in collecting information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful and customised experience. For example, we use your personal information to:
* Process and fulfil your orders or requests
* Notify you of the status of your order delivery
* Inform you on the latest update of our products and services
* Improve our services or marketing activities
During registration or ordering, you will be prompted to provide personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, and email address. This personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
2. Newsletter Subscription:
Several locations on the Website permit you to enter your name and email address to subscribe to our newsletters. With your consent, we can keep you up-to-date on all the latest products, services and news.
How do we use your information?
Any or all of the above information may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, your personal information may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the website content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), to provide interest-based advertising to you based on the way you browse and shop on the website, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the website.
- Communication with you: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the website and your orders and deliveries. If you subscribe to our newsletters using your email, we will use it to deliver information to you. We always provide the option to opt-out of future emails every time we send a newsletter.
- External Use: We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Tens Hundreds Thousands Ltd.’s control, except that we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf.
For example, we partner with third parties such as Royal Mail, DPD, DHL to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. We provide the third party personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
For payment, we partner with Shopify’s payment gateway to process orders, therefore you will have to provide them with your financial information.
Your rights to access, correct and delete
We respect your right to access and correct your personal information. You may also request that we update your personal information or correct any factual errors that you believe may exist regarding this information. You may also exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain it for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary. If you need assistance correcting or updating your personal information, or would like to request that we delete your personal information, please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Legal basis for the processing
Legitimate interests - if processing is necessary for your interests, for example, informing you of a delay in your delivery, this is done using legitimate interests as a legal basis.
Retention of your personal information
Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise provided in agreements between you and Tens Hundreds Thousands Ltd. or as required or authorised by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified.
The Website incorporates reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information.
Upon your request, we will stop sending emails to your email address. You can make these requests by emailing us at request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by opting out on the unsubscribe option on our newsletters
Access by Children
This website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age and Tens Hundreds Thousands Ltd. does not knowingly collect or use information from children under 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us promptly as described below, and we will endeavour to investigate and delete such information from our systems.
Third Party Websites
This Website may link to other websites that are not maintained by or related to Tens Hundreds Thousands Ltd. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party websites, including any linked or linking websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before disclosing your personal information to them.
Lastest update: 01/03/2021
Tens Hundreds Thousands Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales and it operates the Website www.tenshundredsthousands.com
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at Tens Hundreds Thousands, Studio 45, 17 Amhurst Terrace, London E8 2BT.